The Wrath of Pong

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tommy Tallarico is a punk

Someday I will have a t-shirt with this indictment on it. Probably black with white lettering.

Do I really believe this? From time to time, yes. On the whole, no. But I so love the way it sounds and flows and rolls off the tongue, and it digs at a man who I think can handle it.

I actually quite like Tommy. I've enjoyed his reviews (even when I disagree and he is overly merciless to Victor) on the G4TV show Judgment Day, and I have a lot of respect for what he's accomplished as a video game composer and as a champion in the industry for his profession. He created the still struggling but magnificently conceived Video Games Live tour which I hope to see one day. He's one of the founders of the ambitious G.A.N.G. network to help unite his compadres.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but insult can't be far behind, at least in my book: Tallarico, you're a punk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home